Monday, March 22, 2021

Perfect Poster Pack V2 - Posters & Separate Frames



This is an updated version of my Perfect Poster & Frames set from 2018I remade the poster mesh with a larger texture area for improved image quality. I also made them Base Game compatible.

The images are a collection of Japanese woodblock prints. There is a recolor template included so you can easily make your own posters.

Also includes three types of frames made to be placed over my Perfect Poster mesh (bb.moveobjects not required). If you want your Sims to be able to click & "view" the poster under the frame, you must use the "Metal (Without Glass)" version.

Requirements: Base Game. The horizontal frames require the vertical for the textures.
Type: Standalone (Custom Mesh)
Found In: Decorative>Paintings & Posters

Download (MediaFire)

3 comments:

  1. Can you put the original one back up please? I've made 64 sets of creations (which has to be around 200 individual pieces) that used the original mesh and linked back to you so people could download the mesh. Without it, that's means I have to remake all of them with the new mesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Sorry—I put the other version back up.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I deeply appreciate more than you know! ^_^ I definitely like these new ones too.

      Delete