Saturday, January 18, 2020

Stackable Storage Box



A functional, stackable storage box to organize your collectibles, in 33 colors. Click in Live Mode to customize the tooltip label text. You can even place some other objects on top!

*Some issues: This is based on the ICYA chest from DU, which currently has a bug where you might lose access to items stored inside if you move with it in your inventory. I have also noticed that you can't put refined gems in it. Hopefully EA will fix these issues, which will also fix my item.

**UPDATE: I have encountered another bug that made my Sim's photos turn black after being stored in this box. I would advise not to put any important photos (or possibly paintings) in it. Maybe I should just delete this. ðŸ˜­

Requirements: Discover University
Type: Standalone (Custom Mesh)
Found In: Storage>Misc.

Download (MediaFire)

No comments:

Post a Comment